To All Our Amazing Patients and Friends – May 25, 2020 Update:
We hope that you and your families are safe and in very good health. Our communities (near and far) have been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming a “new” normal routine. That many say, includes seeing their Massage Therapist.
Our commitment to your well-being and safety hasn’t changed; it is stepped up to make sure that we have and are doing everything we can do to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our clinical setting.
Our return to work plan has been developed according to the recommended health and safety measures provided by our regulatory board the College of Massage Therapists, BC’s Provincial Health Officer, WorkSafe BC and the RMTBC. Our goal as RMTs, with implementation of this plan, is to help reduce the risk of exposure to the virus that causes Covid-19, for both patients and practitioners, their families and ultimately the community as a whole.
We want to offer safe treatment in a carefully controlled environment that promotes health in every way. So, with all this in mind we will not be re-opening to full capacity for some time. Our hours of operation are shorter and our RMTs will return gradually to their new schedules and days.
We have new procedures that both the patient and the practitioner must follow and commit to:
• RMT’s will be wearing PPE as per recommended guidelines to minimize exposure.
• RMT’s will be self-assessing daily.
• Increased cleaning and sanitizing between appointments and staggered appointment times to maintain social distancing.
• Patients will also be required to go through strict screening protocols.
• Patients will be required to keep social distancing and adhere to all protective protocols that are implemented for safety and protection.
• Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will not charge a cancelation fee for sickness cancelations.
• Please read over our new protocols before coming in for your appointment.
May 31, 2020 is our first day back in the clinic to see patients. We will be working on getting patients in according to prior cancellations due to the clinic shutdown. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you as well for your cooperation and understanding.
The health of our entire staff, our RMTs, our patients and families as well as all those in the community, is of utmost importance to us and our greatest concern.
All of us at LMTAC,
Gisele, Nicole, Morgan, Kaetlyn, Nikki, Deanna, Amy, Melissa and of course, Candace